What a waste !!!

Look what they did !!

Doesnt look right either.

Some may like. But I just think - what a waste !!!

Rich

Reply to
tricky

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 23:02:19 GMT, tricky scribbled this interesting note:

Looks like a creative use of resources that otherwise would probably have ended up disassembled and, parted out, and thrown away.

John Willis

I agree -- I can't believe how many people actually do it. I'd rather see the bus parted out to save some other ones. Cause who really wants a bus like that?

Brian

Reply to
Briantelope

Someone who wants to do wheelies with a 1600cc bug motor.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

A truly creative waste would be to splice another one upside down so the wheel are on top. Then he could do a wheelie, rollie and maybe a stoppie.

Reply to
jjs

Now that is funny! I actually laughed out loud. John, you need that for giggles.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

I think it *looks* kinda cool, but it throws away the utility of a bus. If I buy a bus, I want to be able to put LOTS of stuff in it and camp in it and stuff. If I wanted a little cramped up vehicle I'd have bought a Beetle to start with. :-) And.... chopped the fenders up on it and put on some knobby tires and... and... (adding to the utility of the vehicle, not taking away from it)

Reply to
Shag