WTB pre 68 Pickup (or maybe bus)

I would like to have a pre 68 VW pickup, either single or double cab. I'm located in the Northeast, but travel alot and can arrange transportation. I'm flexible on price, based on condition, and have LOTS of stuff that can be used as trade barter for the right car. Anq cars, convertibles, Airstream campers, jukeboxes, pinball manchines, amusement park stuff, you name it.

Let me know what you might have available. I might also consider a pre

68 bus.

Thanks! reach me at yankeejukebox at comcast dot net. OR call me at

603 two three nine - eighty nine hundred.
Reply to
mr.jukebox

checkout classified ads on thesamba.com

Ant> I would like to have a pre 68 VW pickup, either single or double cab.

Reply to
anton