Latest threads in Volkswagen, hot (Aircooled)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What's what?
Is there a book or something out there that shows the difference in years? Like one year only hoods. How about spotting the difference between split fenders and super fenders. Tail lights. Headlights....
2
2

What do you think of this car??
I found this on ebay, and i really think its awesome. Im looking to buy a custom bug. What are some concerns i should have or what should i look out for? He wants $4250 and he says the rebuilt engine...
5
5

Re: HF again...
On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 21:16:23 GMT, "(O\|/O)(.\~/.)" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so: Hey! Don't make...
4
4

What fits and what doesn't ?? 71 bus to 67 bus
Giving my 71 bus in trade for the new engine for the 67 bus and I want to keep some stuff .. mostly [goes without saying] my sound system [nice big opening for just about any stereo equipment in the...
1
1

Pinging
I buy the best gas , but it still pings. Besides retarding spark, what is one to do? Bush says that he does not need approval from the wage war.& he didn't need the approval of the voters to become...
4
4

Re: 1986 - 1992 VW Jetta OEM wire colors (stereo)
thanks I was just looking for that ;) >

Solar Panel
Hi I have a 1977 2.0 litre Kombi camper van and want to fit a solar panel(s). I am asking you kind VW enthusiasts do you have any suggestions? any tips? any links to web pages with such projects? I am...
11
11

70 Bus for sale
I saw this posted on a local .forsale newsgroup, thought I would let you guys know...(I dont know the guy, just passing it on)... Jon Portland, Oregon I need to sell a 1970 type 2 well.Has new...

Ping Jeckler Re: BusBoys
Thanks Andy. They replied by e-mail. Your description of the place, "...[1]If you've ever seen the place, you'd wonder if anyone has set foot in the building in 20 years." kinda fits their apparent...
2
2

Re: Paint
Yes, a gallon is a good bet. I painted a *lot* of cars in the driveway. I'd rather do that than in a cramped garage. Overspray outside is simply not an issue; you don't need tarps. But the neighbors...

Paint?
I am starting to sand all of the [4 layers] of old paint off of the '77 bug. What is a good primer to use over the bare metal to keep it from rusting? How much paint does a bug usually take? Is that...
9
9

Re: Car Trailer
lol href="">Den's 1978Puma

Anyone Want to buy a VW FLAPS?
Here in Garland, Texas, for as long as I can remember, there has been a local business named Knight's Foreign Auto Parts. If you do a search you will probably find mention of it several times on this...
12
12

re: Coming out - bye bye
What idiots. Plonk & Plonk. Randy http://members.aol.com/rsmeiner

Has anyone ever changed diodes on an AL82N alternator?
Hi all, I want to change all of the diodes inside my AL82N alternator - and do it with the alternator still in place. (If possible.) Can this be done? Has anyone done it? What do I need to know about...
6
6