Re: Paint

> I would use PPG Dp40 as a primer and a sealer! > I have been using it for the past 10 years or so on many restoration > projects , expensive but it's worth the price . > How much paint you should buy ...? > I would say go for a gallon , there will be some left for sure. > Good luck

Yes, a gallon is a good bet.

I painted a *lot* of cars in the driveway. I'd rather do that than in a cramped garage. Overspray outside is simply not an issue; you don't need tarps. But the neighbors ought to keep the windows closed due to the vapors which can be nasty.

One useful trick is to lightly spray the driveway with the garden hose. That keeps the dust down and helps keep paint from sticking. Pick a day for painting when the bugs will be at a minimum.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim