Tare weight of 2-series?

Hmm. The AU market 264GLE was 1390. I wonder what extra we got (or what they left out of the NL model)...

It's amazing how much bureacrats across the world have in common. :-p

Reply to
athol

It is an official Volvo model, and is a sedan variant of the platform...

If they can use the weight of a 111" wheelbase sedan (GM Holden) to determine the maximum engine size permitted in a 119.5" wheelbase truck based on that sedan, I think that I can use an official Volvo model long wheelbase vehicle that is quite clearly the same basic model... :-)

Reply to
athol