coldplug fox88 fernando torres

Look I have a 1988 Fox the car has been very good to me for the last 13 years I do not know all the electronic crap because I had some run ins .When I needed parts I go to the junk yard and pick up all the expencive parts for peanuts if you know what I mean. and are they ever expensive went to dealer I could not believe it plus that car is obsolete, look on the internet i found catolic convertor and sensor for 25 instead of 150 dollars do shop around and keep spare parts fhurtermore do not let any mixy mouse mechanic fool around with your car cost me plenty and it stil would not run,had to tow car back to house basicly you need a guy with computer to check your problems. but I do not know if the 88 fox has testplug. I had great help on this site with my problems one of the best guys is Dave he knows what he is talking about plus some others and stick with your 88 is basic transportation.you buy another car you get al that electronic crap and big repair bills I wish you luck Moony.

----- Original Message ----- From: Fernando Torres Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 4:59 PM Subject: 88 Fox Cold Start Plug.

I've just been quoted $425.00 for a cold start plug. I think its a Bosch. Are there any cheap aftermarket replacements? The car is only worth - tops- $500, but still gets me around just fine.

Thanks

-- Fernando Torres snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca

Reply to
Lambert Moonen