FA: 1.8T Coil Packs & '00 Passat Headlight

A couple of my auctions that end tomorrow: a set of updated coil packs for

1.8 Turbo engines and a right headlamp for '98-'01 Passats.

J Lantrip

Why would people buy coil packs when they are replaced by VW for $0.00?

D=retroresto&rd=1

Reply to
Peter Cressman

I bought one to carry a spare so as not to get stranded 300 km from nowhere in the middle of the night in a snowstorm

> D=retroresto&rd=1> >

Reply to
TBG