FS: 98 VW Jetta TDI

I have a 98 VW Jetta TDI for sale. Nothing wrong with the car. Very clean, just about 80,000 miles. COuld get pictures if you want them. The car is in Massachusetts. I could deliver if it is within a reasonable distance. (under

500 miles) If interested send me an email, ask anything you need to know.
Reply to
AlanH70

Isn't this the car you were just asking if it was a good deal to buy?

Craig

Reply to
Craig Faison

Yes it was. But I had to take out a loan to get the car and the original price was 8700.00. I if I sell the vehicle within a few weeks I will have definatley got my monies worth out of it if I get my asking price and will be able to pay off my loan. I am according to my lawyer in the process of getting compliance with having my original diesel fixed which is a good thing!

Reply to
AlanH70