need rims

Hi

I have damaged two of my Mille Miglia Action 15" rims. Does anyone out there know where I can find some replacements? I have them on my 2002 Cabrio. Apparently the company does not make them anymore, so I am desperate need of help.

Thanks very much!

Wendy

Reply to
Wendy

where are you and how badly are they damaged? You might be better off having them repaired. There's a shop near me (DC/Baltimore/Annapolis area) that did a pair of BBS rims for me and they turned out pretty well.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Hi Nate

Thanks for the reply. One is actually broken, and has been holding air so far (I am keeping my fingers crossed). The other is bent and slightly cracked, I believe. I am located in Wilmington, DE. I am sure I need at least one of them replaced...

Thanks again and have a great evening!

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
Wendy

Wendy,

you're not that far from me at all... might be worth checking out. The place I've used is Ye Olde Wheel Shop in Maryland, forget the name of the town but it's right off US 1 a little ways south of Baltimore (just north of MD 100) also there is a place in Bath, PA (forget the name) that's gotten some recommendations from national magazines...

nate

Wendy wrote:

Reply to
N8N