Q: Any recommendations on VW Servicing in Nanaimo BC?

I'm moving to Nanaimo, BC in a couple of weeks and am looking for recommendations for good servicing/repairs for my '91 Jetta TD.

advTHANKSance, g :o)

Reply to
Gerry Wolfe

Check out

, great local board. Ask this question in the island lounge

Reply to
TBG

Gerry

I grew up there and would reccomend two places. One is Called Bavarian Autoworks, and the other, I cant recall what it is called, but the tech's name is Herb and he's awesome, they are directly across the old highway from a grocery store called Food Country in the southern portion of nanaimo near cedar(a suburb) If you can find this place it is a lot cheaper and just as good. The other guy does a lot of BMTroubleU's and VWs and he tuned my carbs on my 72 bus when no one else seemed to be able to dial them in.

John

Reply to
John

Thanx for the info... sounds like it'll be worthwhile to chase down Herb when I get out there!

:o)

Reply to
Gerry Wolfe