VR6 Prices

Hi,

I have a 3dr Black P 97 Golf VR6 with 43000 Genuine miles FVWSH etc etc.

I have had it nearly 4 years and it is immaculate. Now there is another member just been added to the family and the car just got to go.

Firstly is there a good market for VR6 Golfs at the moment, there does not seem to be many good quality ones about and so thought that would demand a higher price.

Secondly does anyone have any rough idea as to a price I could ask, where to advertise etc. I am in the uk

It's just had a full service and mot.

Cheers

Adam

Reply to