has anyone bought these seats?

http://www.discountvantruck.com/truck/000_truck_seats/000_seating/40-20-40/split_bench/Knightridertruckseatsexp.htm
I was a curious if they are any good. How do you like them?
Clay

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
I've got the leather version, they are really comfortable, i'm tall and they are a much better seating position than stock.

http://www.discountvantruck.com/truck/000_truck_seats/000_seating/40-20-40/split_bench/Knightridertruckseatsexp.htm
thanks, I think I'll try them!

http://www.discountvantruck.com/truck/000_truck_seats/000_seating/40-20-40/split_bench/Knightridertruckseatsexp.htm