hole in the bed

Page 2 of 7

Anybody with a fourth grade education has the tools needed to crtique his posts.
Roy wrote:

Often enough, but not this time. There wasn't much wrong with the post. "Could some one please translate this for me?" was a foolish reply from someone with azwiley1's language skills.
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

No more so than yours. Gotta tell ya, it is nice to know that we now have a new net nanny. Hopefully you have your nomex on.
Roy wrote:

My nomex? LOL!
We already have an overabundance of net nannies. You may not even recognize most of them, they're the "regulars" here.
Last one that I felt like poking in the eye was "Budd", the bible-thumping old whiner who's just so sick and tired of seeing posts about V-6s several times per year.
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

Really? Care to explain?

Huh? V-6 post's?

He doesn't know what the hell he is talking about Roy, his head is too far up Snotard ass to hear, read, or write in a manner that every one else can understand. About the only thing that we could all understand and slightly agree on was we were all sick of the Bible thumping.
azwiley1 wrote:

"Anybody with a fourth grade education has the tools needed to crtique his posts."
"Often enough, but not this time."
Now, that wasn't very flattering toward SnoMan, was it? Nope. But your only defense in this thread, so far, has been that anyone who challenged your ridiculously phony "Could some one please translate this for me?" reply must be a SnoMan supporter. Pretty empty, but that's apparently all you can muster. Since you have a problem with SnoMan's post, why don't you just state it honestly? Speak up. Go ahead, you can do it. If you don't, I'll state it for you.

--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

Are you are talking to me? If so, you couldn't be more correct.
Now seeing as you quoted me how about answering my question's soIi know what your talking about.?

Sorry about the typo. New glasses.
Beryl wrote:

He wasn't "found" to be picked on. He brought that on himself. If he didn't routinely give wrong advice to new readers that's costly and/or dangerous he would simply be ignored. There isn't much that can be done other than throw rocks at him every time he re-surfaces. You might not like it, but it's going to keep happening as long as he keeps posting. It doesn't matter what he writes or how he writes it, or what you have to say about it.
--
Ken

If the rocks thrown are in the form of evidence that proves snoman not correct, more power to you. Juvenile delinquency discribes the rocks otherwise. Where in snomans post in this thread is his advice coslty or dangerous? Routinely ? Hardly . Name calling and ad homenin attacks are just childish. Fowl language is even more immature. I think it does matter what Beryl says , the proof is in your chiming in.

The Idiot's bs has been going on for quite some time. Correction has NOT worked but nasty and at times foul post's always work for a period of time.
Juvenile delinquency discribes the rocks otherwise.

BULLSHIT ! This fool has posted wrong info constantly on at least three groups I'm aware of. He was being chastised on the ford group yesterday.
Get a damn clue before you rise to the defense of this pos. Actually your defense of the Idiot's actions speak volumes about you.
Hardly .

Yada, yada.......

Beryl is nothing but a wannabe net nanny as are you.

LOL!

That could be arranged. :)
azwiley1 wrote:

You act like the 16-year-old punk kid that you claim you're not. I think you should tell us how old you really are.
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

And I think you should get back to sucking Snotards dick. My age is none of your concern. Why the hell would I tell some jerk off, that I don't know, have no desire to ever know, anything of such a nature? Those that know me, those that are my friends know and that is all that needs to know.

oh, i say berl, good one old chap. and you berl, how old are you? i imagince around 75 or so, from your "performance" old bean.

Oh, so now one of Snotard butt-buddies is resorting to calling people he knows nothing about, punks? Real 1st grade of you, now go fuck yourself. There is no one in here that will chime in and give comfort and reassurance however, we will all stand up against am evil that is dangerous. If you can't or won't understand that, take your happy ass back to where you came from.

azwiley1 frothed:

Helpful tip:
If you're going to reply to _only_ me, then reply to *my* post. Don't reply to me by replying to Nosey's reply, that will only confuse him.

So, Ken, you shouldn't have a problem with me throwing rocks at azwiley1 for posting his nonsense. Unless you think his reply to SnoMan *wasn't* nonsense. What do you think?

What I have to say about it certainly matters to azwiley1. Just look at how agitated the foul-mouthed little punk has become! He can't say what was hard to understand in SnoMan's post, can't point to the alleged run-on sentence that he said samstone should read, the punk can't do anything. Except say "go fuck yourself."

--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

"go fuck yourself."
It would seem that you were given fitting advice. Advice that you must hear or read often, as it is the advice most trolls recieve.