OT Ping Beekeep>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What do ya think about Johnson coming from the back? He did a hell of a piece of driving keeping that car undamaged.
Roy

he just can't put a championship together.
beekeep

No, no, I was talking about his spin during qualifying, and not wrecking the car, thus he started from the back. Not a bad recovery during the race though.
You had to know that Kenseth was going to win.<G>
Roy
Roy wrote:

I can't believe all you dodge guys like that cheating SOB !! I think he and his crew cheif should be banned from the sport. He causes more wrecks than all the Bodines put together and he doesn't take credit for any of them. His crew cheif would cheat in a heartbeat. Those two disgust me !
Roy wrote:

I can't believe all you girls watch that Saturday afternoon soap opera called NASCAR. Isn't there anything better to watch while getting drunk?
JS
dirtclod wrote:

I quit watching NASCAR after they started hand-building the cars. Bring back King Richard and his Superbird!
Ken