<<<< Ping Denny >>>>>

Your email made it a couple of days ago. Apparently my reply didn't make the trip. Sooooo I guess your 'putor is still stupid.
Roy

Send it again, I thinks its working now
Denny

On the way!!
Roy

Something is a bit off. Here's the story. Received your email 9/22 @ 6:17pm, responded to it 9/23@ 1:31 am. Received parachute jump 9/23 @ 5:45am. Seems like the email ain't happening. I'll send ya something right now.
Roy

Set ya 4 emails.
Roy

I got it, I think. You are using the spoof address for your email. I'm hitting reply and it isn't working.
Roy

Ok, I'll be home for the night, try it again.. damned computers..
Denny

I just changed the fake to the real addy. I'll send you another one to see if it works.
Denny

hmm... maybe you 2 should try long distance?? rofl
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

sounds like a "1d io T error", bro...