Ping<<<< Denny>>>>

Page 3 of 4
On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:19:52 GMT, "Budd Cochran"

that's ok. we still love ya :).

water at work anyway, so who needs a heated seat?

I sure wouldn't want to be the one that mentions Mike's name here.
<BG>
Denny
But . . .ya did anyway.
Hey! Who was that masked rabbit?
Budd

To HELL with y'all!!
;^)
Mike

a bit floppy and now to hell with me. Me thinks your butt got tooooooooo warm on the drive to work today.. Try using the low setting tomorrow..
<VBG>
Denny

Well, being as it's a STEEL seat pan with no "insulation" I wouldn't want it heated either, though I'll get that on hot summer days. OTOH, a little scrap of Navajo blanket will keep the chill off come winter.
Budd

Mike, I never mentioned elderly men or old Marines.<VBG>
Roy

I take it you like the burritos at Taco Smell.......

I know, I had to poke you in the ribs a bit but you really should take a look at your sub's equipment first. I'll say my ole '95 is in better shape than most '03s and is better equipped to spend the night plowing.

Not to mention playing in the mud in the summer... <BG>

On an average snow, I'll burn about 10-11 gals of gas doing my part of the route so gas will cost me approx $15 more per event. I'm just gonna absorb that for now and see how it goes. I don't want to start bumping prices up $5 per spot and then loose it to somebody cheaper. It seems to go in cycles, but last year there were dozens of old junk fender flappers scurrying around trying to finds lots.
Denny
yhere has gotta be a surcharge. Low ballers are always out there but they screw up and then the account will call us.
Roy

yhere has gotta

I don't know if I'd call it a surcharge. If I was a cust and got a bill for $xx to clean my lot and another $x tacked onto the bottom for fuel it'd really leave a bad taste in my mouth. I think I'd rather the base rate go up $5 than to see another line tacked on. Around here a few years ago, one of the bigger professional grass mowers added a gas surcharge to their bill and it didn't go over too well.
Denny
take it off.
Roy

Have you ever tried it??? Melts ice better than salt.........
Denny

I'd be more worried about the used carrots all over the lot, bro...
Once you've been around bunnies, you never eat a raisin again.. *g*
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I wonder if it would be a substitute for sand?
Roy

Don't you guys wonder why no one really builds a vehicle DESIGNED for plow use? Diesel, 6-8 speed auto, locking axles, load equalizing blade mount, heater core the size of most radiators, heated seats with built-in coffee pot and pop-corn popper, . . . .
When I worked for the GM dealership in CO years ago, they had a 10' blade on an S-10 4X4 and it sucked. The bad part: we never had a single snow more than 5" deep nor any "wet" snows that winter. I would have hated to try to plow an midwestern or a northeastern snowfall with it.
Budd
take itoff.

C'mon, a 10 foot blade on a S-10? A S-10 what?
Roy
Well, I didn't actually measure it, but that's what the boss said was on it and the rig couldn't push it worth a darn.
No power when it got a load on the blade, no traction with the stock tires more often than it had traction.
And, Roy, who makes the S-10 pickups???? Have you forgotten again?
Budd

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Probably that, too.