Subject: READ BEFORE WEDNESDAY !!!!

Page 1 of 2
Sent by a friend. . . .
Think about this one ! ! ! ! !
On Wednesday at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.
That won't ever happen again in your lifetime.
You may now return to your (normal ?) life.
And on June 6th you have 6/6/6
--
Budd Cochran

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.
Budd Cochran wrote:

Yes it will. It will happen again 12 hours later. Might even be awake for the 2nd go around!
dadgummit, Miles . . .ya weren't supposed to notice that.
<VBG>
--
Budd Cochran

"miles" < snipped-for-privacy@nopers.com> wrote in message
Maybe should buy a lottery ticket, pick 1,2,3,4,5,6 as the winning numbers :)))))$$$$$$$$$ dale
On 4/3/06 10:31 PM, in article aCmYf.6391$x11.3348@fed1read10, "miles"

21:36:42 -0600, Budd Cochran wrote:

Sure it will. On the 4th of May. In most of the rest of the world (i.e., not the US) the date is given in DDMMYY format.
Then again, I date all my backup files etc., YYMMDD, so 060504 03:02:01 will be coming up on that date as well.

Another weird thing is that 666 in Roman numerals spells out: DCLXVI. It uses all numerals less than 1000 (M) only once. It also contains 4 of the 5 letters to spell out DEVIL.

beekeep wrote:

Was that the numbering system in use when the mark of the beast was invented?
JAM
http://www.qsm.co.il/Hebrew/Gimatria.htm
Here's the way Hebrew numbering and counting works.
--
Budd Cochran

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.
Budd Cochran wrote:

Revelation was invented hundreds of years after the death of Jesus. I think roman numerals were in use then.
JAM
Ah, another one that wants to call an entire nation and people a liar.
http://www.carm.org /
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9
Ok, so are you for or against the link you provided?
"Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote in message
What does it matter to you? You're just looking for another argument, which you will not get here.
Now, get your amusement elsewhere.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9
It had nothing to do with starting an argument, I simply didn't understand your post. But, if you feel the need to continually act like a child....
"Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote in message
Tom,
If you don't know my stance on the Bible by now, you really need to have your memory checked. That is a suggestion, not a comment.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9
I do know your stance on the bible and that is why I don't understand this post. Were you saying the people in the link were calling this nation a bunch of liars or were you using it to back up what you were saying?
"Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote in message
Just goes to show ya gotta watch those Italians <VBG>
My brothers van has three numbers and three letters on the license plate and the first three are "666"
I wonder if that's why he has so much trouble with it . . . .
--
Budd Cochran

"beekeep" < snipped-for-privacy@radix.net> wrote in message
Budd Cochran wrote:

My old PA driver's license number ended with 666. I wonder if that's why I had so much trouble with it.
--
Ken

Maybe, but, I once had a license that ended in 777 ( seven is the number of God and of completion) and I had trouble with it. My mom said it was the loose nut behind the wheel.
I wonder what she meant . . . . .
--
Budd Cochran

"Nosey" < snipped-for-privacy@removethis.hotmail.com> wrote in message

So is that why you moved to Utah to became a Mormon?
beekeep
Ya know, I keep seeing "Mormon Cookbooks" around town . . .I would have thought that would have been considered cannibalism . . . .