Subject: READ BEFORE WEDNESDAY !!!!

Sent by a friend. . . .

Think about this one ! ! ! ! !

On Wednesday at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.

That won't ever happen again in your lifetime.

You may now return to your (normal ?) life.

And on June 6th you have 6/6/6

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Yes it will. It will happen again 12 hours later. Might even be awake for the 2nd go around!

Reply to
miles

dadgummit, Miles . . .ya weren't supposed to notice that.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Sure it will. On the 4th of May. In most of the rest of the world (i.e., not the US) the date is given in DDMMYY format.

Then again, I date all my backup files etc., YYMMDD, so 060504 03:02:01 will be coming up on that date as well.

Reply to
Steve Ackman

Another weird thing is that 666 in Roman numerals spells out: DCLXVI. It uses all numerals less than 1000 (M) only once. It also contains

4 of the 5 letters to spell out DEVIL.

***

Reply to
beekeep

*** That ani't year 2000 compatible. ; )

JAM

John Adams: "As I understand the Christian religion, it was, and is, a revelation. But how has it happened that millions of fables, tales, legends, have been blended with both Jewish and Christian revelation that have made them the most bloody religion that ever existed?" Letter to F. A. Van der Kamp.

Reply to
Adolphe Menjou

*** Was that the numbering system in use when the mark of the beast was invented?

JAM

Reply to
Adolphe Menjou

Just goes to show ya gotta watch those Italians

My brothers van has three numbers and three letters on the license plate and the first three are "666"

I wonder if that's why he has so much trouble with it . . . .

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Here's the way Hebrew numbering and counting works.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

My old PA driver's license number ended with 666. I wonder if that's why I had so much trouble with it.

Reply to
Nosey

Maybe should buy a lottery ticket, pick 1,2,3,4,5,6 as the winning numbers :)))))$$$$$$$$$ dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Maybe, but, I once had a license that ended in 777 ( seven is the number of God and of completion) and I had trouble with it. My mom said it was the loose nut behind the wheel.

I wonder what she meant . . . . .

Reply to
Budd Cochran

So is that why you moved to Utah to became a Mormon?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Ya know, I keep seeing "Mormon Cookbooks" around town . . .I would have thought that would have been considered cannibalism . . . .

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Well if you don't like your brother, just eat the noodles.

beekeep

And..... Did you hear the one about the cannibal that passed his brother in the woods?

Reply to
beekeep

*** Revelation was invented hundreds of years after the death of Jesus. I think roman numerals were in use then.

JAM

Reply to
Adolphe Menjou

Ah, another one that wants to call an entire nation and people a liar.

Budd Cochran

Ok, so are you for or against the link you provided?

Reply to
TBone

What does it matter to you? You're just looking for another argument, which you will not get here.

Now, get your amusement elsewhere.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

It had nothing to do with starting an argument, I simply didn't understand your post. But, if you feel the need to continually act like a child....

Reply to
TBone