Explorer sunroof water leak

Hi group, Have an '05 Sport Trac with water leaking from the drain hose at the front driver's side of the sunroof. It actually leaks toward the bottom of the hose where it should go thru the firewall or side panel up in behind the top of the parking brake assembly & I really can't see exactly what's the problem. Anyone experience this or have any info on how that hose is routed to properly drain outside & not under the floor mat!
Thanks, BCinBC
Is it a factory or after market sun roof?
Hi group, Have an '05 Sport Trac with water leaking from the drain hose at the front driver's side of the sunroof. It actually leaks toward the bottom of the hose where it should go thru the firewall or side panel up in behind the top of the parking brake assembly & I really can't see exactly what's the problem. Anyone experience this or have any info on how that hose is routed to properly drain outside & not under the floor mat! Thanks, BCinBC
Right Mike, Should have said it's a factory job. BC