Sportka cat ad - EvilTwinCat.rar (0/1)

trying again...

psst, not a Binary group.
http://www.slimey.ca/videos/KA2.mpg
My local newsgroup recently had a huge fight over this one.
http://tinyurl.com/3yzjx

attention of some Ford people. I heard they might be in here.
Tom

Get their attention by trying to post a binary in a text newsgroup? Why not just post a link to an existing copy of the file?

You'll get the wrong attention by posting a binary, heh! :)
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com