taurus cutting out

my 2003 taurus is cutting in and out at about 3000 rpm's under load. it acts like it's running out of fuel. it started this about 2000 miles ago. i have replced the fuel filter and plugs.

olmantoo wrote:

Crank position sensor. (my guess)
Have you changed fuel filter & checked pressure? How many miles on the car?
Rob

I would think something would show up when codes read out, given the year and generation of OBD.
you pay..DEAL with it!
May be the filter at the bottom of the fuel pump clogged. than requires a tank pull since my 96 taurus has pump in tank as well I m pretty sure your 03 has it as well