Stability Problem

Hi, I have a Ford Focus 1.8 Zetec, S reg with 37000+ miles on the clock. The problem I have is that when driving on the motorway at around 70 miles/hour the car will all of a sudden break to the left or right.
Whilst driving at a slower speed (30 miles/hour) the car has excellent stability and traction and no problems whatsoever with corners.
I have taken the car to ATS for a 10-point check and told them about the problem. They had a look the suspension and said they cannot see anything wrong.
So, HELP, I love my car and want to resolve the problem.
Many thanks, Kezoes
Kezoes wrote:

Did you check it for the insurance write-off list? Does the geometry look right? Do the doors close properly? Any suspicious weld lines along the floor pan...?
--
Chris Game