97 Civic speaker removal

Instead of breaking something, I want to ask first. What is the easiest way to replace the rear speakers in a 97 Civic HX? I see clips from the trunk but I'm not sure if I can remove them without breaking them.
Also, I assume that I need to remove the speaker connection and splice on push-on type connectors. Which wire is positive and which is negative? I just don't want to wreck anything on my son's car. Thanks!
Mike
Remove the rear seats and then the rear deck and the speaker go in through the top

ck,
    Thanks. Sounds like fun. Not the easiest setup, is it?
Mike
Not reallr just be careful wheb taking apart not to break any parts you might have to remove the side panles as well I dont remember it has been awhile since i did one