FS: 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee ( Can , Qc)

in the link with pictures

Reply to
Patrick

Patrick did pass the time by typing:

Nice jeep, but do yourself a big favor and clean it up a bit, especially the engine compartment. It will help you sell it and get a better price.

Reply to
DougW

I know, Working as a self employed does not give you much time. It's scheduled for garbage clean up LOL and complete cleanning this week.

Pat

"DougW" a écrit dans le message de news: wphde.4202$Ri4.2970@okepread07...

Reply to
Patrick

I don't think so....

When I see a spotless engine I tell the buyer I am advising to pass. If it was so bad from leaks that the owner had to have it specially cleaned to sell it, I don't want the thing nor would I recommend it. Especially if they put that spray shiny crap all over. That cleaner gets into electronic plugs, wires, water gets into them when they steam cleaned it, it will be nothing but a pain in the butt.

When I see an engine with some normal dirt on it, it show it is not a leaker.

Mike

Mike Romain

Reply to
Dave Milne

I like Mike thinking, I usually during the summer clean up the Coolant tank batterie and air filter and clean a bit the top of the valve cover and the rad fan shield. No gunk or wd-40 just a old rag. !!!

The page go visit a lot but people are affraid of the millage, Most people sending e-mail ask millage of the replacement engine......

if i dont get my price , It will be revamp with new tire, small lift and new company decals. and the spare on the roof !! I like the style it give !!! Company need expenses ? NO !? ;-)

Pat

"Dave Milne" a écrit dans le message de news: eKpde.23434$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Reply to
Patrick