Clear out wheels, tyres and stuff

Before I ebay these, is anyone interested. All in South Lincs, or can be taken to a show/unofficial for collection.

2 Disco steel rims, 7J NTC5193 (no tyres fitted)

3 General SAG tyres, 2 with approx 9mm tread, 1 with 14mm tread

5 Range rover alloys, early 3 spoke type. All fitted with 205/16 tyres, 2 are AT pattern, 3 are MT pattern, one of the alloys with an AT tyre is silver, the rest are black.

5 Peugeot GTi Alloys, 15", the tyres are illegal! They will fit most other peugeots, and also citroen (came off SWMBO's Citroen AX)

1 Front panel, defender

1 bonnet, defender, two holes cut at back of bonnet for roll cage clearance.

1 battery box, 101 Ambulance

1 compressor tank and brackets, 101 ambulance

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

...and Simon Isaacs spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Hi Simon

I'm not interested in these particular bits, but I like the idea. For the next unofficial or show, why don't those who are going post a list of bits they have hanging around that they want to get rid of, and those who want them say so. The meet could include a sort of mini-sortout. It needn't even involve cash - just swapping things around amongst those who want them, rather than throwing stuff away.

For myself, I have loads of stuff (90 body/trim bits, V8 bits, wheels, tyres, side-steps, WHY) that I was thinking of taking to the skip - they're too big or low-value to be worth advertising or ebaying, but I'd prefer them to go to a friend/enthusiast for nothing than throw them away.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:27:28 -0000, "Richard Brookman" scribbled the following nonsense:

now that *is* a good idea....

The afl sortout!!!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Dibs on the side steps i i make it to the unofficial please!. I want to test out making a new rear crossmember mounted step(s) for the ambi.

Reply to
Tom Woods

...and Tom Woods spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

No probs. Remind me nearer the time. They are for a Disco 1.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Don't throw the 90 bits away, there isn;t any trim on the "new" 90 i've got so It will probably need some!

Reply to
edeowner

...and snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Yours for half a pint of Old Scroggins, or whatever.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I'm sure i can make them fit on a 101... ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:27:28 -0000, "Richard Brookman" enlightened us thusly:

I've got as station-wagon SIII rear pipe and box, and a slightly bent late-SII front pipe, which would probably straighten, both in near-new condition.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Thu, 02 Feb 2006 09:55:29 +0000, Austin Shackles enlightened us thusly:

I - i.e. 1974-on type.

Reply to
Austin Shackles