Skoda Felicia 1998 GLi

Help! We have recently acquired this vehicle and need a replacement ignition key but the previous owner has lost the key number tag!! One problem is that we are not sure whether or not the vehicle has an immobiliser fitted or not? Can anyone bring some wisdom to bear on this in the form of a solution? Any help would be much appreciated.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Amer

im 99% certain your model has an immobilser fitted as the key will have a chip fitted inside it. have you tried you local locksmith as they might be able to cut another and programme it for you, we have used one a few times with success & saved our customers a fortune in dealer fees.

Reply to
reg

Thanks for that Reg... I'll do that over the weekend... Thanks again...

Reply to
Richard Amer