1990 needs new shocks...

The trunk space is siimilar to that of my '93 Miata, however just layed out a little differently. The Exige (fast back/winged model) has the same trunk volume, however, the opening to it is about half the size and a lot more awkward. I can't put my tripod in the Exige where the Elise has no problem.

Scarily enough, the dad got rid of his '95 NSX-T a few years back for his first Lincoln Town Car. He had taken the car to a pair of vinyards and the mother in-law decided that she just couldn't fit enough bottles in with the rest of their stuff. At 6 months it must have been the shortest mid-life crises I have ever seen!

I think for his 2nd midlife crises he is actually looking at the Miata PRHT as it would fit his needs pretty well.

Reply to
adventuremyk

PARENTS! What are you going to do with them?!

lol Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Easy: Hope they don't spend all my inheritance!! Somewhere in the future is a nice F355 Spider with my name on it. :)

Reply to
adventuremyk

That's precisely what I'm planning, no way are my kids getting my entire estate currently valued at $8.43!

Reply to
XS11E

Stop that sh_t Mr. adventuremyk!

Chris