Window Gremlins

I have a 2002 CLK430 and the windows roll down and sunroof opens after the car has been shut down and the door is closed. It has happened only a few times but the last time I got a car full of rain. Has anyone experienced
this phenomomenon and if so what was the issue? The dealer says they can't duplicate the problem so they can't fix it. There is no rhyme or reason to the timing of it. Sometimes is is hours later when it happens. ?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
It may be possible that you work in close range with your car that when you sat down... you accidently press open and continiously hold that button down to open up sunroof and windows in your pant. I suggest you take your key out to test the theory... of course, keep an eye on your key location so you don't lose it.
In Viper1 via CarKB.com typed:

Is car equipped with the option "1-touch express up/down feature" ?
DanlK, ~~~\8-O FYIS Collectibles *** eBay Spring Sale @ http://tinyurl.com/d24pt ***

The "Convenience Feature" operates via infrared, so I'm not sure how they're getting their trigger to roll down if you had this in your pocket. Another way to test would be to cover the IR port on the door handles and see if this suppresses the action. Then again, you can also seek dealer advice. They can check to see if there are any TSBs.... a result of similar reports.
The car does have the express/up down windows. This happens when the car is locked and the key is is not close to the car.. in the house on the counter. It did it hours after the car was shut off and doors locked with the key in no proximity
FYIS.org wrote:

In Viper1 via CarKB.com typed:

My car alarm would go off for no good reason, to find out it was a bad sensor that thought the glass in the window had been broken. If the dealer hasn't put the car on its computer to see if any abnormal readings have been recorded, they should. Probably a bad sensor or computer sending module.
DanlK, ~~~\8-O