'Bosch' connectors - where to buy

I'm making a custom loom for an engine that's going to run third party management. I've got all my cabling and bits 'n' bobs, but I can't find anywhere to buy the Bosch connectors that are used on injectors and various other sensors.

I don't want to use the horrible old, dirty ones from the old loom. Anyone know a decent place?

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Ask on any of the megasquirt forums. I'm sure I saw it somewhere on on one of them that people were buying them from a place that supplied a lot of the MS "Extra" bits like loom connectors and sensor fittings.

Reply to
Elder

Ah, some man. I never even thought of that, even though it's a Megasquirted engine I'm building!

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Try here,

. I've used them several times without any problems.

Reply to
Homer

Scroll to bottom of page.

You need the correct crimp tool, though, for a decent job.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)