Other Sites Copying Posts From RAMFM?

Out of boredom I did a search for my name. I came across a couple of posts which I recall posting here on RAMFM, but are on other sites I've never even registered on. Is that allowed? Copyright violation of some sort, maybe? Here's an example.

I've never even heard of Totally-Ford.com. Any comment?

Reply to
HELMUT F RONER

I clicked on the HOME link and there's a button asking for $5 donations to keep the site free. Maybe the sponsor banners are hotlinked from other sites, too.

Reply to
HELMUT F RONER

Isn't this the same reason why Bill S left this group,because he was fed up with it happening?

Andrew

I've never even heard of Totally-Ford.com. Any comment?

Reply to
me

In addition to Totally-Ford,

appears to pickup RAMFM posts as well.

Reply to
Jim S.

I just noticed that one, too. I pretty much stopped coming on here as much as I used to because I'm was just tired of a lot of the BS on here. Now, much less since I'm one of the newest moderators on the Corral for the 5.0/5.8 Engine Tech & General Tech. At least there I can help with maintaining some bit of order when people post crap in the wrong place, off topic stuff in tech, and most of all have the ability to delete spammers' posts. I wish I could do the same here.

Reply to
HELMUT F RONER

HELMUT F RONER opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m19.aol.com:

all due respect to your knowledge... and your desire for "purity"

but look at the current meassage threads.

Do you see a real problem?

Ever think that much of the previous problems were rebellion against authority?

I crank against idjits with the best of them, when I'm not acting like one.

If you dont like it, change it or make a moderated NG forum, be sure to keep it serious, no banter or silliness allowed, either.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Censorism? Bah! We have allot of fun with some of the off topic conversations in here.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

"Backyard Mechanic" wrote | If you dont like it, change it or make a moderated NG forum, be sure to keep | it serious, no banter or silliness allowed, either.

And DO NOT have any fun! you tell em BM

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate