2001 (A33) Maxima Bolts

Does Nissan use a custom size of bolts under the hood (for example to keep the headlight assembly attached to the body, the bolts on the battery terminal, etc.)? I was trying to remove one of these bolts with a ratchet/socket set and every socket I tried was either too big or too small.

-- Mr. Rajendra Singh

Reply to
Rajendra Singh

They use a lot of 14MM bolts. Many socket sets only include the odd sizes.

Reply to
JimV

Metric and most are ten millimeter

Rajendra S> Does Nissan use a custom size of bolts under the hood (for example to

Reply to
Jon Smith