Another C-K needed

I fellow near me wants a 53-54 solid C-K "builder", interior and drive line not important and willing to ship east. I'd rather he not start with my ebay coupe.

Reply to
John Poulos

Why not sell him a package deal, that car, a hot Stude engine, and a

4-speed?

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
N8N

Reply to
John Poulos

Well, that '53 Champion Starliner that StudeBob is working on would certainly fill the bill. It is a beautiful, rust-free body.

I know Bob is making it run to prep it for eBay, and he knows that if it sells on eBay it may well wind up being rodded.

If your guy is willing to pay big $$$ for the right car, it might not hurt to call Bob about it.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

I have a "nice" '55 coupe in the country...

JT

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Reply to
Robert Black

Reply to
John Poulos

Don't even think about it :)

nate

(unless he's *really* pay> 55's I can find, I need a 53-54.

Reply to
N8N

My '55 coupe is up for sale.$2500 needs a new engine.No pics as I dont think I ever took any and it's still in storage.

Bob40.....no,it's not rust free.

Reply to
Bob

Reply to
John Poulos

IMHO a converted '55 would be a better car to start from than a '53, unless he's going with a full custom frame...

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
N8N

Reply to
John Poulos

If the guy is a serious buyer willing to pay going prices I would think that that would still be a viable option, wouldn't a '53-4 in equivalent condition add that much over a similar '55 anyway?

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
N8N