Had an Original Thought, <OT>, Maybe Political, But I Don't Think Sot, Just an Observation

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

He has achieved many miracles.

For those that believe, what do you believe His greatest miracle might be?

For those that do not believe, take a break, you won't understand.

This struck me today. I think, of all things, His biggest accomplishment may well have been...

Finding three Wise Men in the middle east.

Reply to
Dave's Place

Good thought, but I think his biggest accomplishment is women

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

snip

I think that would be a tall order...

JT

(Who thinks that everyone has the right to the imaginary friend of their choice...)

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

_______________________________

Yes, but there are some serious design flaws in that model!

Reply to
Dwain G.

ah yes! the exhaust issue!

Reply to
oldcarfart

If we owned a machine that only had a 75% availability for use (ie, down one week out of four, every month), we would probably get rid of it, right?

Hey honey, guess what..................?

Paul (in trouble now!) Warta

Reply to
R1Lark