2002 Highlander Tire Replacement

Looking for opinions on what tires you've picked to replace the original Goodyear Integrity tires on your Highlander.

P225/70R16 - so far I've tried three stores and come up with prices for 3 possible replacements. These are all inclusive prices, including stems, balance, disposal, road hazard, alignment:

  1. Goodyear Integrity - 5
  2. Bridgestone Dueler HT - 0
  3. Goodyear Assurance - 0

So far #3 looks like the best choice.

Any comments?

Ed

Reply to
Ed Wurster

How many miles did you put on the original Integritys? My brother has put only 25,000 miles on the Integritys that are on his 2005 Corolla, and they are already seriously worn. Many folks say that the Integritys are crap.

On the other hand, which Assurance model are you talking about? ComforTred or TripleTred? I've read a lot of positive reviews for both, although tread wear is still a question mark because they are fairly new models.

I suggest you visit tirerack.com.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

Ed, I've an 02 Highlander AQD V-6 - I had Duelers on as originals - I dumped them at under 20k miles and replaced them at Costco with Michelin Cross-Terrains. Have about 26k miles on them and I (subjective as hell) feel they ride better than the duelers did new. Until recently I had to make several trips/month into snow (Mt Shasta, Ca) area and the x-terrains do fine as far as I am concerned.

Ron

Reply to
ron

This would be my choice.

'SR6GEOHTSOWL I have bought from them before and would do it again. Call around your area for installation prices. It will still be cheaper than what you have listed.

Reply to
badgolferman

Costco Wholesale Club (or Sams or BJ's) Michelin $480/4 tires Cheapy original Goodyear $90/tire (GoodYear alos makes a better tire) Mich's look a little wider.

Reply to
burroenmiami