Corolla verso radio unmounting

Someone know how unmount radio from new corolla verso? Links? Photos?

T.i.a.

Reply to
Cippalippa

what are you trying to do? Fit a new radio?

Sidk

Reply to
Sidkney

"Sidkney" ha scritto nel messaggio news:c4xSf.6447$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe6-win.ntli.net...

Connect an mp3 player to a radio input (if exists) or by an fm modulator on antenna jack. Can you help me?

Reply to
Cippalippa

"Cippalippa" ha scritto nel messaggio news:epySf.37570$ snipped-for-privacy@twister1.libero.it...

I' ve seen Corolla Verso is only European model !!

Reply to
Cippalippa

"Cippalippa" wrote >> Connect an mp3 player to a radio input (if exists) or by an fm modulator

Corolla Verso is European only? I would like to know if you are successful as I would like to fit a Bluetooth and MP3 player too.

Sidk

Reply to
Sidkney

"Sidkney" ha scritto nel messaggio news:nKfTf.629$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net...

I think.., there are no informations about this model in not european toyota sites. >I would like to know if you are successful as I would like to fit a Bluetooth and MP3 player too. Of course. I've tested an fm transmitter, but the transmit power was poor. I'm from Italy, and u?

Reply to
cippalippa