OT Hillary and Boxer want to get rid of talk radio via legislation...

He must be as ignorant as you are if he thinks it's not too bad.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

LOL, no, was it you or your son asking the question?

Reply to
dbu,.

In other words, you can't think hard enough to follow a concept that's existed for 4 messages, in the span of less than an hour. You're pathetic.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

HUH!! LOL. joe guy, you are a treasure.

Reply to
dbu,.

If I was a treasonous, terrorist-loving LIEbrawl like YOU, I would be concerned. However, since I believe that the only good terrorist OR TERRORIST SUPPORTER is a DEAD or incarcerated one, I have nothing to fear. If I were in YOUR shoes, I'd be watching every shadow for a possible threat. Be Afwaid, be VERRY AFWWWWAID, Elmer.

Reply to
sharx35

It's YOU who is the ignorant, naive, stupid LIEbrawl yahoo.

Reply to
sharx35

You are either lost in the discussion, or pretending to be lost. Either way: Pathetic

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

New analysis: You are posting this tripe just in case our government is watching what you say. But, behind those messages, you are a terrorist, probably not born here. Otherwise, you'd be a much better writer.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Pathetic is you.

Reply to
dbu,.

Tell us about your world travels, Joey.

Or did you do your traveling in books....LOL

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Prove you're not lost. Go back however many messages it takes in order for you to figure out the question you misunderstood. Post your confession.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

My sources of information are living humans doing business in China for the past 20 years. Their information is accurate.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Ahhhhhhh the Joey spin......

ROFLMAO

Right.......

In other words you have never traveled.

Got ya....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I've never been to China. Have you?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

dbu,.

I thought everybody had been to China.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Yes, I've been to the Republic of China a number of times....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I fear joesmallbedroom has never been outside of NY.

Reply to
dbu,.

It certainly shows.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

That would be Taiwan, would it not? Mainland China is known as the People's Republic of China, as I recall.

Reply to
mack