KILL BILL 2

I just watched the movie last night. Fun, and several time in the movie, Uma is "driving" a nice looking KG Convertible. That makes this an ON TOPIC post now, doesn't it?

Just thought I'd share.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

That very car was up for sale recently on Samba.

Reply to
jjs

I can swear I hear fweem when it drives past the camera. Wishful thinking or is it actually there?

Reply to
Seth Graham