Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

VECI label wanted
My emissions stickers and tune up information missing under the hood of my 82 suburban. I bought a Chilton's with the vacuum charts in it. It has all of them up to 1980 , and 1984 on too . For 1981 it...
1
1

Transmission slip
I've got a 2004 Chevy Silverado, 30,000 miles, automatic tranny. Still under warranty. I've noticed that occasionally, when the truck is completely stopped, that when I give it the gas, I don't go....
7
7

signal light problem
Left side is good, but right side flashes like one of the front bulbs is out. The rear right does flash quickly so I replaced the 2 front amber bulbs and the front marker bulb. Also cleaned out the...
1
1

Polishing stock stainless exhaust
I have an 06 silverado with a stainless steel exhaust and I wanted to polish the tailpipe. Is there any good links with step by step instructions, or does anyone have any ideas?
3
3

'96 Blazer fuel pump problem
I have a '96 Blazer 4x4 with 156K miles. It runs fine - no hesitation, no loss of power, good acceleration. However, when the tank is less than 1/3 full and I park it on a downcline (front lower than...
7
7

82 Suburban Vin ID. technical questions.
According to the LMC truck catalog. The Vin of my truck says its a 3/4 ton Code 2, with a 350 heavy duty engine, Code M. The GVW range is G which isn't listed in the catalog, But F is the highest...
10
10

GMC Truck - 1982 3/4 ton FOR SALE
1982 GMC PickUp - $2150 (OBO) 454 Engine Air Conditioning Power Steering Power Brakes - Very HD brakes, the best I could find! (low mileage, long ways to go) Stereo wCD Palyer Off-Road Tires-with lots...

Michelin LTX M&S
I got two new Michelin LTX M&S tires for my 1999 safari. So far I'm very happy with them (been a month). But I wonder if I really got Light Truck tires like I thought. It says Michelin LTX M&S...
7
7

s10
what kinda mileage does a the 4 cyl manual trans s-10 get say 2000 or newer thanks eric
5
5

Wind deflectors in 2003 Silverado
I am wondering if the wind deflectors that fit into the window tracks actually work. Do they really cut down the window noise. They don't use tape or glue but they must have a bracket or some...
4
4

PROBLEM SOLVED
---refresher--- 1987 Chevy G20 Conversion Van -Hard starting without a touch of throttle -Low idle when started cold -Idling 1200-1400RPM once warmed up -etc -etc Many suggestions gone through...IAC,...
2
2

2007 Tahoe Passenger Side Wind Noise
Has anyone had a problem with wind noise on the passenger side of 2007 Tahoes? Its not coming from the window or the weather stripping so I can only assume its somewhere in the door panel or maybe the...
2
2

coolant
Does any one know where the radiator drain is now on some of the new auto's, cant seem to locate it on my '03 Envoy, its got close to 115 K on it and been giving a SES light, cant recall the code...
8
8

req: info towing 5th wheel basics
We traded in a light hybrid travel trailer for a 11,000 lb (loaded) 5th wheel. Towing with Chevy 2500HD Duramax diesel crewcab. We could tow hybrid in overdrive, no problem in mountains with towing or...
61
61

Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.4, dated April 1, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's...
1
1