94 Sundance - wipers don't work

I have replaced the wiper motor and the wiper switch and still not working. The washer pump works and the fuse is fine. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Larry

When you say wiper switch do you mean the on/off/frequency switch? Isn't there a plug-in relay for the wipers in the same location as the horn/turn signal relays?

Reply to
hmmm...

Yes, I had replaced the on/off/frequency switch that is on the steering column.

Secondly, I have only been able to locate a 20Amp fuse in the fuse panel, regarding the wipers. Still checking to locate any relay(s).

Reply to
Larry