Repair Manual Voyager diesel 1997

Hi, I'm looking for a repair manual for my Chrysler Voyager Diesel 2,5 TD ( Dodge Ramvan)..1997. Europe version.. (the Netherlands) I have seen the reparmanuals in de USA by Haynes and Chilton. ( Which is better???).

I think there is no dieselchapter in it...

Thnx

Ben

Reply to
Ben van Oosterbaan

Have you tried

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

Good to know "professionals" don't need real specs etc. I had fun with this when the dealer broke something while fixing something else and tried to get me to pay even though the manual specifically said to not do what they did.

Reply to
Bill 2

Yeah,

as I've already posted. Ted