2007 ram brake controller connector

On my new 2007 ram I found the blue connector under the dash. However, it's opening is right up against a large wiring harness coming from the white plastic box that the blue connector is mounted to. How the heck is one supposed to plug anything into the blue connector when its blocked?

Reply to
miles

Unplug the big connector. Plug in your brake controller harness. Then plug the big one back in.

That's the way my '01 Dakota works, anyway.

Reply to
.boB

I had to do a little twisting but mine just plugged right in without removing a thing

Reply to
Wayne J.