If Ford had Cummins?

I have not had great luck with parts from Cummins for off highway applications. Lack of support of old engines (Onan) and exorbitant prices. Ripoff. My experience was with my old Onan DJE diesel generator.

Ignoramus16814

I would like to see the MB Diesel in the Dakota, that would be a positive for that line in my opinion. But who cares what I think andy

Reply to
Andy

I would like to see a Hemi in the Dakota.

Reply to
jbohren