OT Weekend BS Post

Many a white tail in my younger days. Many with spots in the spring due to my mothers incouragement!

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I make sure the KY jelly tube is full.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

The medicinal value alone is worth more than the cost of the burger...

I haven't seen much of any problems with the Charger yet but I haven't seen one with very many miles on it yet either. We got in three police versions with 10-15,000 miles on them and other than the tires had been boiled down to nothing I couldn't find anything to fix. The evil black version runs damned good, I'd almost hate to punch it in a srt8.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (05-Nov-06 11:27 AM):

I think we have a winner :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (05-Nov-06 11:25 AM):

Easy to please, if all you expect from a woman is good chocolate chip cookies :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

It sounds like they spent some time and thought before they punched the hemi to 6.1. I'm sure I'll find out. I was more curios on the cutting out of cyl. at highway speed. I'm old enough to remember when caddy had this. A friend had one and they spent weeks trying to get all 8 running again.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Not all that easy to please. She'd have to concoct a killer pan of lasagna and help finish off a crave case of white castles too..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

That's one area I don't think you'll need to worry about. It is so seamlessly done that the driver doesn't feel it at all. Maybe if you're good, you may notice a change in the tone of the exhaust when it happens. The problem that we was warned about in class was to make sure you only use the 5w20 oil in it. If you use thicker oil the sleeve in the lifters will not react/rotate quick enough when cylinder activation/deactivation enables and you'll end up with a cyl misfire fault with a cute little engine light on. We've had several complaints of the cyls not dropping out at highway speeds and we end up taking the cust for a ride with the Starscan hooked up to show them the system is working.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Tell her the rest!! You could start by explaining your penchant for running around in a now HUGE pink rabbit suit. Or maybe your hideing the mavhine, no we won't go there.

If you plan on feeding the rabbit. it is, I guess like feeding the crew of a aircraft carrier. It is never ending. I know, I 've seen him in action. His poor daughter, as soon as the food was served, she grabbed her plate and ran from the restaurent. The rabbit muttered something like "I'll get her desert." So there it is, be prepared.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Hmmm..... That's good to know I was going to step the oil up in FL. What is the factory fill? Dino or syn? Was planning on M-1.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

A true marksman, eh? I'm not sure I could do that.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Excellent skill. Wish I was as good as that.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Dayum, boy! I say you got us all beat, skeeter!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You m'f'ing, m'f'er!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Talk about concocting a big pan of bullshit...... There are about five true works typed and the rest...........

Denny

Reply to
Denny

\

Do bowling balls count?

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Since when do facts enter our BS?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

That was with the .50 S&W and it was one tuff bowling ball. It didn't count in this thread......thankfully..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I hunted squirrels most of my life with a 22. 'Still do only I have a magnum now.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Since when do facts enter much of anything in here anymore?

Reply to
azwiley1