1995 Mercury Mystique Power Lock Problem

My step-father owns a 1995 Mercury Mystique, the vehicle has some electrical problems starting to develop. The most important one seems to be related to the power locks. The unlock/lock buttons do not function (driver and passenger side). I checked the fuse and it was good and had power going throught it. Next I pulled the switch out and that does not seem to be the problem as when I tested the harness the entire harness was dead, no power on any leads. My next thought is the power lock relay could be bad, however I have NO clue where it is in this car. Can anyone help with this or can think of another thing to check?

Reply to
JLewisinSyr

go to

and ask the same question.. they cover contours, mystiques, etc....

Reply to
dbird

Reply to
Daniel-Pittsboro NC