clutch

I have a 97 Ranger, 2 wheel drive, 5 speed manual transmission. My clutch slave cylinder needs replacing. The only problem I am having is disconnecting the hose from the master cylinder. I have the correct tool and am following the instructions on the ford manual. Still cannot get the hose to release. Any help would be appreciated. Chuck Shirley Dallas, Georgia

Reply to
wireman777