Jack for spare tire: '94 Tbird

OE jack was stolen. Car has unibody frame, 2 little notches by each wheel for jack.

Just spent 2 hours scrounging junk yards for matching jack. Yards around here pull jacks, pitch 'em so customers won't try to jack-up parts cars.

Anybody got any idea whatsoever where I might find the right jack?

Thx, P

Puddin' Man

Steve Stone

Try your local dealership parts department, WBMS

Mike Hunter

... and pay 6 times as much as the product is actually worth....

Reply to
Steve Stone

Thanks Jim,

I will take your advice.

What is normal pressure at Highway speed? and Idle?

What is the normal range?

Thanks again Joe

Reply to
Joe's Newsgroup

Close, but no see-gar. '89-'91 is *different*.

But, yeah, I guess I hafta wait, see if a '94-'97 lists on ebay.

A thousand curses on Ford and it's myriad infinite-weirdness-unibody BS.

Thx, P

Puddin' Man

:

You might try checking the "Auto Parts" section on craigslist. There is also a way you can post a message that you are looking for a specific item. Myself, I've been looking for a good MAF sensor and a throttle position sensor. Found one, but it was for a 93, not a 94 like mine.

Reply to
Gerri