astra ecu fault code 24

hi all i was wondering if anyone could help me my astra ecu keeps flashing up with fault code 24 i have changed the vehicle speed signal unit four times now and have reset the ecu by dissconnecting the battery yet within a few miles up the road and its back flashing at me again and its the same code 24 this is really doing my head in now has anyone got any ideas thanks in advance for any help or ideas

Reply to
stevemi

Year? Engine size? 8v? 16v? Petrol? diesel?

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Reply to
stevemi