ford bed bolts

i just bought a new bed for my 1987 f250,but the bolts were bad and i would like to replace them with original bolts,but nobody has them,please help. mike

Reply to
bdwn0069

Go to a Ford Dealership , if they don't have them in they can get them , but they are Freekin Expensive ($13.50 each Cdn , not including nuts or washers) , if I was keeping the truck I'd buy carriage bolts and make sleeves for the top section .

bdwn0069 wrote:

Reply to
noddy

check out the recyling yards, they always have extras from take off's dave

Reply to
liteflyer 1