OT "Ladies and gentlemen, we got him!"

* * * Matt Macchiarolo

Matt Macchiarolo

Really????????

Reply to
Tyrone

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:46:50 +0000, Matt Macchiarolo rearranged some electrons to form:

Bro, there was nothing there except:

"Your search - author:lloyd author:parker - did not match any messages posted between Dec 6, 2003 and today"

????

Reply to
David M

He was crossposting heavily to many groups, one of which was rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys, using his emory.edu account up through December. I remember a while back he was crossposting here as well. Anyway, the first week of December some subscribers to the group let the good folks at Emory know that Dr. Parker has used his Emory account to post something like 90,000+ messages, according to Google. Considering his last Usenet posts were Dec 5

2003, this suggests that he probably had his Usenet access privileges revoked, due to his presumed violations of Emory's TOS.

It's possible that he just didn't use his Emory account dur>On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:46:50 +0000, Matt Macchiarolo rearranged some >electrons to form:

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 02:47:56 +0000, Matt Macchiarolo rearranged some electrons to form:

Ya know, I did notice he hadn't been in this group for a while, either.

Reply to
David M