camry or accord

Which car is better (newer models, like 06, 07) considering two small children in the back, and overall family car?

Reply to
deniboycutter

Robert Barr

It all depends what you like. Both are excellent automobiles. Accord tends to a slightly sportier driving experience IMO, but still very comfortable. Value wise it is easier to get a good deal on the Accord right now because Camry is in the first year of it's design generation. Also, the current Accord started in 2003, so Honda has had some time to wring out problems. Even the best automakers improve the vehicles as time goes on.

Toyota has a much more complex pricing structure with lots of options, option packages, etc. Honda has fewer variations and groups features into levels much more than Toyota does. If you want a heavily optioned car, my experience is that Honda gives a much better value than does Toyota.

Drive them both. Use the 'net to do your price negotiations, then pick what you like best.

John

Reply to
John Horner

Too close to call.

Camry smoother, Accord sportier, both on purpose.

Which dealer is closer?

What sheet metal and paint do you like better?

I've been a Honda guy, but I have Toyota friends!

J.

Reply to
JXStern

The 2008 Accord will be all new so try to get the 2006 or 2007 cheap.

Reply to
Art