Honda Accord Stereo - Serial #

Hi,

Where do I find the serial number for the Honda Accord's stereo system?

I'm in Chicago and the recent cold killed the battery. When I jump started the car the stereo displayed "CODE" on the little screen. I looked in the manual which says that the code should have been written down in the manual (I'm the 2nd owner). It wasn't.

So the manual says to get the stereo's serial number and call the original dealer. Where do I find the the serial number? Any help would be great.

Thanks, HMC

Reply to
HMC

"HMC" wrote in news:zWbyh.3201$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr14.news.prodigy.net:

This has been an Unofficial FAQ entry for quite some time.

Tegger

Read page 5 about the stereo in this CR-V PDI document. If your (unknown) Accord is new enough, it will work for you.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Reply to